Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[Etsy] No Pick No Life Series - Guitar Pick Accessories





Oh yeah! I'm a rock addict!!
I love Rock and Indie Rock.
When i was young, i have a dream, is become a rock band member
I learn keyboard before, this is my favourite instrument, but i quit up in the half way.
I love drum too, but i never learn it before.
Aha! And now, i know that dream is impossible for me anymore!

My dad was a rock band member when he was young, yeah, is true.
He is a drummer, and play guitar also.
If you ask why i love rock music so much?
It probably because the genetic from my dad..XD

I didn't learn guitar much, what i know is only C and D chord. lol
But compared with the guitar, i think guitar pick is more attracted me!
I started collecting guitar picks was from high school.
Until now, when i pass by any music store, i will still walk in and picking the pick~^^

But, when the guitar pick is collected more and more, i ask myself,
am i going to keep these pick inside my drawer forever? that's it?
So i create this guitar pick series's accessories.
We wear it on, not just keep inside our pocket or drawer ....
Just like i do..

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment